Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/calgary-ab/bonaventure-estates/
1 Month Free Rent*
On Select 2-Bedroom Apartments
Tucked away in the quiet, residential neighbourhood of Acadia in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, you’ll find secure, modern and tasteful suites for rent at the Bonaventure Estate Apartment complex.
Located right by the Arc, Bonaventure Apartments strike the perfect balance between private living and downtown urban amenities. Simplify your commute with a quick walk to Southland Station, easy access to highways and more. Get the most out of the neighbourhood with close-by parks, schools, shopping and recreation, including the Alberta Tennis Centre.
Modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Calgary are complimented by unparalleled city views, spacious storage areas, secure entrances and private balconies.
Parking from: $40.00
What’s included in your rent
Heat, Water, Recreational facilities
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (403) 255-0060
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Great deal on Fibre Internet, TV and Phone with Moby
- Heat and Water Included
- Modern and Spacious Suites
- Private Balcony
- Ample Storage
- Onsite large & Modern Laundry
- Secure Underground Parking
- Parking Available
- Secure Entry
- Secured with video surveillance
- Fireplace in some suites
- Cats Welcome
- Onsite Professional Management
- Conveniently access shops, grocery stores, gyms and libraries in the Acadia neighbourhood. Enjoy Acadia’s cultural offerings with countless restaurants, pubs, galleries, theatres, the Arc and more.
- With a walk score of 73, a transit score of 60, and a bike score of 61, enjoy stress-free travel regardless of your destination. Close-by transit stops (Southland Station) and easy access to Highways 2 & 8 offer even more commuting ease.
- Primary, middle and high schools are easily accessed in the Acadia neighbourhood. The University of Calgary is a shore ride away by car or public transit.
- Soak up Calgary’s unique art and culture during popular annual events like the Calgary Stampede, Fourth Street Lilac Festival, Taste of Calgary and Inglewood Sunfest.
View Original Source Source