If youre looking for a suite in Calgary in a pet-friendly community that combines a quiet, park-like setting with proximity to all the city amenities and outdoor adventures you could want, youll love living at 3600 Brentwood Apartment Homes.
Pet-Friendly Apartment Community
$499 Security Deposit!
Whether you have a large or small breed, we happily welcome your furry family members by providing convenient pet stations, a pretty courtyard, and inviting walking paths to help you enjoy your time together. Youll live right across the street from Brenner Park in the desirable Brentwood community, and there are also several off-leash dog parks in the area.
Lots to Love
Inspire your inner chef in your modern, gourmet-style kitchen with:
- Elegant granite countertops
- Beautiful cherry-finish cabinetry
- Large pantry
- Stainless-steel appliance package
- Convenient dining room
Youll love the designer finishes and special touches like:
- Modern hardwood-style flooring and plush carpeting
- Natural light that shines through the large windows
- Cozy fireplace to welcome you home after your invigorating walks
- Full-size in-home washer and dryer
- Plenty of storage including a linen closet and pantry
- Giant private patio
Our community amenities enhance your daily living experience:
- 14 acres of professionally maintained green space
- Resident events hosted by the friendly and professional onsite staff
- Secure online resident portal to make payments and schedule maintenance services
- Assigned, energized, parking stalls
Youll also enjoy living in an ideally located neighbourhood:
- Adjacent to Shaganappi Trail NW with easy access to Crowchild Trail and downtown Calgary
- Across the street from Brenner Park and walking distance from Nose Hill Park
- Close proximity to multiple Bus Stops and LRT Line
- Close to shopping at Market Mall, Northland Shopping Centre
- Near Glenbow Museum, Silverwing Links Golf Course, WinSport and much more
Contact Us Today
If youre a pet-owner who wants to live in a newly renovated suite in Calgary that welcomes your pets, is near several trails and parks, and is just a short-drive from a wonderful variety of businesses, schools, shopping, restaurants and entertainment options, contact us today! Its time to come home.
View Original Source Source