MOVE IN TODAY. REDUCED RENT. Please contact 780-904-7611 (calls from 9 am to 9 pm or text messages – 24 hours). A few units to choose from.
RENOVATED. Terrific location. ADULT oriented, QUIET, CLEAN and SECURE. We respond immediately to qualified inquiries. Instant approval for applicant(s) with a good credit and excellent references.
PROPERTY TYPE: 2 1/2 story walk up apartment block, 21 Suites, NO elevator.
Rent/Security Deposit: $650-$1,095 (depends on the unit)
•24-hour customer service team
•On-call emergency maintenance
•On-site cleaning staff, landscaping and snow removal
• Living room and bedroom with windows, open kitchen, and in suite storage
• 4-piece bathroom with tub and shower
• Appliances: refrigerator and electrical stove
• Flooring: carpet, laminate, and tile; unfurnished and no balconies
• Each unit is wired for television, internet, and telephone
• 1 bedroom – 500 sq.ft., or 2 bedrooms 800 sq.ft.
• Quiet, clean, and secure building with intercom system
• Well maintained, and well managed ADULT building – ideal for students, singles and seniors
• International students are welcome
• Coin operated Laundry Facility on main floor
• Assigned parking: with energized outside stalls
• 1 block to NAIT, LRT station and Vanguard College
• 3 minutes to Kingsway Mall, Royal Alexandra Hospital, and Superstore
• 5 minutes to downtown (direct bus #8, #9, #15, and #30)
• 5 minutes to Grant MacEwan University (direct bus #15, and #8)
• 15 minutes to University of Alberta (direct bus #130)
• 15 minutes Northgate, T&T (direct bus #9)
• 5 blocks to Yellowhead Trail Hwy and easy access to Anthony Henday Dr.
• Close to parks, schools, restaurants, and other amenities within short distance
• Bus stop by the building, walking distance to the transit station and near major public transportation routes
• Location has designated Agent Status to the Edmonton Police Service
• Utilities include heat, water/sewer, and garbage removal
• Smoking is not permitted in the building
• Some pets are negotiable with non-refundable pet fee of $350 along with $35 per pet each month as additional rent. NO DOGS
All persons 18 years of age and older wanting to view an apartment on-site will need to present a valid government issued photo identification.
Apply today and enjoy a great relationship with a fantastic 24/7 property manager who truly cares!
View Original Source Source