Tired of living in small space or basement or paying high rent? Check out this bright and magical deal of 2400 sq feet living space house in price of one apartment.
2 Bed + 1.5 Washroom + 1 office Den + family room for rent in the price of $1040 + 60% utilities. The space includes full main floor & attached finished basement suite & comes fully furnished.
Description per floor:
Mainfloor: has 1 master bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen and 2-piece washroom, pantry storage space. A beautiful front deck to enjoy. 1200 sq. feet on main floor
Basement: has decent size rooms, one can be used as bedroom (with queen size bed) and other as office room (or guest room), big basement living room (which can be used as living room), full washroom, separate laundry. 1200 sq. feet space in basement
Renting this house includes:
– One-minute walk to the ETS bus stop, (frequent bus service during rush hours, every 15 minutes), 10 minutes by bus to NAIT & the LRT Line, 20-minute bus ride to downtown
– 2 dedicated parking uncovered parking spots in backyard and plug-in, and free-road side parking space
– Rent is $1040/month + you pay 60% of all utilities (heat, electricity and water). There is a separate 2nd floor attic suite who pays remaining utilities. Last 6 months 60% average utilities cost was roughly $300. Hence, on average cost of living in the house would be $1340/month with all utilities.
– Pet friendly at a small additional pet fee ($40/month for a dog, and $25/month for a cat)
– Fully furnished main floor, TV, dinning table, study table, rotating chair, lamps, cabinet. All furnishing is optional and could be unfurnished if your like.
– Kitchen is shared on the main floor and furnished
– Available April 1st
– Damage deposit is equivalent to rent 1 month.
– Reference & background check required. Minimum household income to get qualify is $2800.
– Ideal for a growing family with young kids, or couple, or friends, or students going to NAIT/MacEwan/NorQuest student, or a working couple or roommates.
There is large, fenced front and backyard with a garden. The house is well-kept and features moderns.
Storage: 1 outside shed available for storage (at an additional $10/month)
Great amenities nearby:
Calder Elementary School, Soccer Field, Lauderdale Off Leash Dog Park, Convenience Store, H & W Produce, Superstore, Walmart, Home Depot, Staples, etc.
Please call 1 (306) 261-7949 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and to book a showing.
Due to COVID19, I am only doing limited showings. If you would prefer a virtual showing that could be arranged as well! Check this virtual video tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiDthlIOulQ
More photos & pictures & video: click the link shorturl.at/bqMOV Last photo is mine – love to do a viewing for you!
View Original Source Source