Riverside Towers provides quality one and two-bedroom suites near the Jasper Ave and 83 Street NW intersection. The property offers beautiful views of the North Saskatchewan River and is nearby walking trails, grocery stores, banks, public transit, and restaurants.
PROMO! Receive $500 OFF first month’s rent. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
$250 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers.
Some conditions apply.
**6-month lease option available!**
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following “showing” options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
- Contactless In-person Showing
- Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
- Customer Care Follow-up Call
- Carpet floors in some suites
- Ensuite bathroom in three bedroom suites
- Balconies in suites for an extended living space
- Dishwasher available
- Newly available units have vinyl plank floors
- In-suite laundry in select suites
- Underground parking
- Smart Card laundry
- Keyless entry
- Video surveillance
The community offers:
- Easy access to public transport (Stadium Station)
- Short distance to downtown Edmonton
- Nearby grocery store, banks, and restaurants
- River valley views
*Security deposit: $499
*Outdoor parking : $50
*Underground parking: $75
*Heat, water, and hydro is included
Did you know that we’re open Monday to Friday till 10 pm, and through the weekend? Call our Customer Care Centre today!
How to get in touch:
Text #book to: 1-844-938-1511
Call our Customer Care Centre: 1-844-938-1509
Copy/paste this link into your browser to book an appointment today: http://bit.ly/RiversideTowersBook
“Suite images shown represent standard unit finishes, which may differ between units. Suite layout varies.”
View Original Source Source