This one-bedroom apartment was freshly painted white (photos are of the old paint colour).
Located on a quiet, tree-lined street, this conveniently located apartment is within walking distance of downtown, ICE district, Little Italy, China Town, Rivervalley. Has excellent bus service (even with the impending changes). And a nearby Valley Line LRT stop is scheduled to open in 2021.
– Laminate and lino flooring throughout.
– Large, street-facing balcony.
– Supplied window coverings
– Stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
– Large storage room (can definitely accommodate a bike with room to spare)
– Walking distance to downtown, Rogers Place, Little Italy, China Town
– 24-hr video security system
– Cellphone integrated buzzer system
– Secure laundry on every floor
– One secure, underground parking stall is included
I am considering doing some upgrades to the kitchen and/or bathroom. If I do, the monthly rent will increase.
However, I wanted to post as-is to see if there is interest in a lower-cost unit right now (I now COVID has been a challenging time for many people). The unit is fine as-is. Just getting a little dated.
Open to making the first month rent-free upon the signing of a one-year agreement.
Down payment is $800.
Will also pay for professional cleaning to make sure the unit is spotless for move-in.
The building is pet-free.
For rent by owner.
View Original Source Source