Duplex House for Rent – 3616 9 Street NW

Beautiful 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Bath Duplex in Maple

This beautiful upgraded 3 bedroom 1/2 duplex with single attached garage is located in a quite neighborhood. This property located in Maple Crest and only minutes to all amenities including easy access to the Whitemud Drive and Anthony Henday. This beautiful and spacious home of close to 1,350 sf is ready to be your home. This home features an open concept floor plan with an abundance of open space throughout. The main floor consists of a large kitchen with tons of counter space, cabinets, and a walk in pantry. The kitchen opens to a large dining area and family room with an electric fire place. There is a balcony door that leads you out to a deck and large backyard for all your Summer time entertainment. The main floor is completed with a half bath. The top floor consists of 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom comes with a walk in closet and a full ensuite bath. There is also a 2nd full bath on this level. The washer and dryer is also located at this level which makes it super convenient. The basement is unfinished which is great for all the extra storage or to be used as play / rec area. This home is in a ready to move in condition.

Building Overview

  • 3 bedroom and 2.5 bath duplex;
  • Single attached Garage;
  • Quite neighborhood in Maple subdivision;
  • Master bedroom with walk in closet and ensuite full bath;
  • 2nd floor Laundry;
  • Gas fireplace;
  • Easy access to Whitemud and Anthony Henday;
  • Tons of amenities, parks and schools;
  • Pet friendly.

Location Details

Maple is located in The Meadows in southeast Edmonton. It was established in 2010 through the adoption of the Maple Neighbourhood Structure Plan (NSP). It is bounded to the north by Whitemud Drive, the east by Anthony Henday Drive, the west by the CNR line, and the south by a Transportation and Utility Corridor.

Residential housing is approximately 85 percent single, semi-detached, and row housing, while the remaining 15 percent is comprised of low-rise multi-units. Fulton Creek crosses through the central portion of the neighbourhood, and Fulton Marsh is located in the northwest corner, offering constructed wetland and opportunities to observe wildlife. Tree-lined trails wind through the area, linking greenways, park spaces, natural areas, and other community focal points.

Residents of Maple have easy access to amenities in Tamarack, Larkspur, Wild Rose, and Terwillegar, as well as the rest of the city via Anthony Henday Drive and Whitemud Drive.

Property Amenities

  • No Smoking allowed
  • Public transit
  • Shopping nearby
  • Parks nearby
  • Schools nearby
  • Deck
  • Single Attached Garage

Suite Amenities

  • Microwave
  • Washer in suite
  • Fireplace
  • Dishwasher available
  • Window coverings
  • Carpeted floors
  • Ensuite bathroom
  • Walk-in closets
  • Fridge
  • Dryer in suite
  • Stove
  • Laminate Flooring

View Original Source Source