$600/mo Ensuite For Rent (parking stall is additional ranging from $30-50).
I am searching for a soul sister/bro to share my new condo with ✨ if you are a rad human who’s looking for a chill and clean place to stay then keep reading…
– Someone who is clean and responsible and will respect our home as if it is their own.
– Someone who has a steady income and will pay rent on time.
– 4/20 friendly (you don’t need to partake, but you’re chill with it.) ** NO other drugs allowed.
– Great communication
– Someone who is down to play board games and have drinks on the patio after work occasionally. aka you’re fun to hangout with *no big parties though, we have neighbours.
– Someone who doesn’t mind kitty snuggles from Theo (my cat). *not mandatory, lol
– No drama.
– No pets (if you have a small caged animal we can discuss) but no dogs or cats, Theo is scared of them.
Hey I’m Jess. Theo (my cat) and I just moved into our new condo and would love some company to vibe with. I am currently working from home and will also be starting my own business as well. On my time off I love to hang outside or go adventure in the mountains.
My bf lives in BC, so Theo and I may be gone for periods at a time (house all to yourself!). Other times my bf will come visit for a week or so.
I love good company and am down to have shared dinners or dance parties or go for bike rides etc.
I am 4/20 friendly and will enjoy my time on the patio nearly everyday. I also like to practice meditation and yoga, I like to use sound-bathing techniques.
I am a tidy person, but tend to forget my laundry in the dryer often, sorry ♀️.
As I have also just moved in, I am in the midst of decorating/furnishing the condo. Please bare with me as I get everything in order.
Feel free to ask me anything else that may interest you!
– Unfinished, south facing ensuite bedroom with a half bath and a decent sized closet.
– Shared kitchen, shower/bathtub, living room, patio and in-suite washer/dryer.
– All utilities excluding cable (ie. heat, water/sewer, electricity, WIFI).
– Free visitor parking and nearby street parking.
– Secure with extra locks on doors (even though it is a safe neighbourhood).
Please contact to set up an interview to chat more and see if we vibe. I am looking for someone to move in as early as June 1, 2021.
1-month damage deposit, references, background check and good credit required. Preferably a minimum 6-month lease or longer. Rental insurance is also encouraged for your own benefit in case anything bad were to happen.
View Original Source Source