Incentives: Get a FREE 4k 50 inch TV or $500 if signed before June 1st!
Welcome to this very spacious and bright Main Floor unit in a newer house for rent in the popular community of Brintnell – Available May 20th!
PS: Basement is not included
This is not your typical rental…you must come and see it for yourself! Managed by the best landlords 😉 Comes with utilities and internet included!! You will certainly be impressed, priced very competitively!
– The property is literally surrounded by beautiful, paved walking trails that go around ponds and parks, such a blessed location during covid.
– 3 large bedrooms with large windows and large closets.
– The living room is twice as big as your average living room size, bring on the big couches!
– Cathedral ceilings with lots of light fixtures which gives a nice open and bright feel!
– Total of 6 closets in the suite! You will not lack storage space!
– Parking for 3 vehicles!
– Furniture shown in the pictures can be kept for an additional monthly/fee if interested
– In Suite Laundry (you do not have to share !!)
– Private entrance leading to the suite
– Large windows throughout the suite
– Everything in the suite is newer, really clean, and well maintained!
Location LOCATION location!!!
The suite is located in the beautiful and exciting community of Brintnell (North West Edmonton).
This is the perfect suite for professionals and families looking for a home that offers carefree living in the north while enjoying easy access to downtown or the military base (quick access to Manning Drive and Anthony Henday).
The house is located in a quiet, park-like residential street surrounded by mature green areas and parks.
– Shopping and services are all available within walking distance at Manning town center
– There are also many new trendy and local shops nearby.
Who is it for:
We are looking to rent to great people that will take care of the unit. We are awesome easy-going landlords with over 10 years of experience!
You like receiving gifts from your landlord now and then?
Being respected and showed appreciation for taking care of your home?
Well, this is the way we interact with our tenants and we strive to build a long-lasting win/win relationship.
-We generally check references and credit check
-Smoking is allowed outside
-Pets may be allowed for an extra pet fee
The rent is $1750 per month and that includes everything from rent, internet, and utilities. The security deposit is one month’s rent. Government Employee, Law Enforcement, and Health Care Professional discounts are available.
It would be our pleasure to show you around the property, please email Alex at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text at 780 – 233 – 2965
Hope to hear from you soon!
View Original Source Source