Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts offers pet-friendly apartments for rent minutes from Whyte Avenue, University of Alberta and central downtown.Experience true urban village living with incredible amenities such a gym, pool, events hall and lounge plus shops and services all connected in your building.
Have more space to #workfromhome
Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts offers more space, more choice and more value than many buildings across the river, and that’s hard to ignore. Make the switch and get one month free rent PLUS a bonus $200 Amazon gift card on select suites when you sign a new one year lease within 48 hours of touring!Ask about our 6 month lease options andadditional incentives for College Plaza, Alberta Health Services and University of Alberta employees!
*Promotion applicable for new leases only; renewals and suite transfers are not eligible. Promotions, suite finishes and availability are subject to change without notice. Contact our Leasing Team for complete details. E. & O.E.
Do more. Have more. Be more at Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts.
Imagine a community that supports your best life. A safe place to be your most authentic self; where you can choose freely between rest, play and work; that conveniently places you closer to the things you love. At Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts, your best life is here.
Space that allows you to grow
Its important to have choice and choosing the perfect space to call home is no exception.From open and affordable bachelor suites, to practical yet spacious apartments with incredible views, to designer penthouses to rival that of any luxury condo across the river, Windsor Park offers endless options and finishes that areas diverse as our residents are. Regardless of your style or suite, our dedicated, collaborative on-site team is here to serve you for a flexible, blissfully maintenance-free rental experience.
- Bachelor, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and lofts
- Renovated flooring, counter tops and stainless steel appliances in some
- Laundry on each floor; in-suite laundry in some
- Available heated underground parking and storage
- Secure entrances and on-site security
- Pet-friendly building: Small breeds only, up to 2 pets (cats or dogs) allowed – contact our Leasing Team for complete Pet Policy.
- On-site management office and maintenance team
- Garbage chutes on each floor
- Wheelchair accessible building
Live Your Best Life With Your Best Friend
We believe your fur babies are family too, which is why Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts is pleased to now be a pet-friendly community! With the river valley so close-by and many pet-friendly patios on Whyte Avenue waiting to be explored, four-legged friends at Windsor Park are a purr-fect match!
Life’s little luxuries, all in one place
We believe its those little luxuries that turn everyday life into an experience, and at Windsor Park, convenience is our specialty. Imagine picking up your favourite latte at the coffee shop and healthy lunch at the grocery connected to our building on your way to the office. Or starting each day with an invigorating workout in our gym and pool both just an elevator ride away.Why not learn something new and make lasting friendships at one of our many resident events, or nurture that side hustle in our co-working space and conference centre. That’s the beauty of living at Windsor Park you’ll never need to travel far (or long) to find your hearts desires.
- Fitness studio
- Heated salt water pool
- Resident lounge and café
- Quiet co-working space
- Event hall and catering kitchen
- Private dining room
- Conference centre
- Private movie theatre
- Monthly community events and fitness classes
- EV car charging stations
- POGO car sharing service
- Connected to College Plaza Professional Building with grocery, pharmacy, medical, paramedical, banking, food service, retail and more
- Car wash
Close to your passions, whatever they may be
As one of Edmonton’s most connected neighbourhoods, living in Garneau means less commuting and more exploring. Calling Windsor Park Plaza & Lofts home means you’re never more than a quick walk, bike ride, or train stop away from the best Edmonton has to offer. Neighbouring U of A campus on the quiet end of Whyte Ave and just south of downtown and the river valley, our community is perfectly situated for all walks of life. Whether you’re a boardroom warrior or a student, a concert goer or a sports buff, a fashionista or foodie, or anything in between, unforgettable experiences await at every turn when you live here.
- Within a 15 minute walk: U of A campus, U of A hospitals, Whyte Avenue/Old Strathcona, Edmontons river valley and park system, public transit and LRT, bike lanes, e-scooters
- Within a 10 minute drive: Kinsmen Sport Centre, downtown Edmonton, Rogers Place, Southgate Mall, MacEwan University, Edmonton City Centre, City Hall, Churchill Square, Legislature Building, Winspear Centre
Seeing is believing – take a virtual tour: https://www.windsorparkplaza.com/virtualtours.aspx
WINDSOR PARK PLAZA | Westcorp
8210 – 111 Street, Edmonton, AB T6G 2C7
Book your personal virtual tour today – call us at(833) 876-3610
View Original Source Source