Built in 2015 and lived in by owner only, this townhouse is practically brand new with many upgraded features and in an amazing location. Right at your doorsteps (literally) you’ll have access to:
• Restaurants, shops, banks, Shopper’s Drug Mall, & Tim Horton’s in the Namao strip mall
• Save on Foods and No-Frills grocery stores & Canadian Tire
• Playground with soccer, football, and baseball fields
• Eaux Claires Transit Centre to get around the entire city
You’ll also be right off 97th St so you can easily travel around the city and can access Anthony Henday Drive in just 2 minutes – no more sitting at red lights on your daily drives! Florence Hallock composite Elementary/Jr High school is just a 5-minute drive away. A public library, YMCA, various parks, lakes, and malls are all also within a 5-minute drive.
This 1400 sq ft town house is part of a condo association that cares about your safety and well-being. The complex is fenced, pathways are kept clear of snow, and planted areas are cared for meticulously. This is a corner two-storey unit with 3 bedrooms (1 master bedroom with en-suite shower) and 2.5 bathrooms. The kitchen has a full set of stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and plenty of cupboard storage. The living room is a large open concept with a high ceiling and large windows for plenty of natural lighting. You’ll also have a large balcony with gas line for a grill and a dual attached garage (and extra visitor parking). Other features include:
• Modern HVAC system to eliminate cold spots with fully programmable thermostat
• Easy-to-maintain yet beautiful laminate flooring
• Fiber-optic cable for super fast internet speeds
The ideal tenant is non-smoking and does not have any pets who can commit to a 1-year lease. Asking rent is $1800 with $1800 damage deposit but there is some negotiating room for the right tenant. This unit is available immediately. Condo fees are paid by owner and utilities are not included. Best contact method is text.
View Original Source Source