Hey Realtors! I’m offering 1 month commission (I’m not currently represented, so feel free to double end the deal if you have a great client looking to rent). I hope I worded that correctly.
Hey renters! I’m a young landlord hoping to connect with honest/responsible tenants for this new condo. If you’re a young professional(s), or a couple starting off life in T.O. I think you’ll enjoy this up and coming trendy area
225 Sumach Street (DuEast Condos)
– Brand new, Spacious, bright, 1 bedroom + 1 den condo
– 573SF indoors plus 116SF balcony = 689SF enjoyable space
– 23 floor facing west with Unobstructed skyline views (even see the lake)
– See the sunset settle over Toronto every night
– Locker included
– No parking
– Included Utility: water and heat
– Large 116 Square foot balcony
– Modern Kitchen With Built In Appliances, Ensuite Laundry, Mirrored Closets & 4Pc Bath
– Amenities Include: Outdoor Terrace W/Bbq’s, Mega Gym, Co-Working Space, Kids Zone & Party Room
– Located within steps of TTC & Highway Access Nearby, Pam Mcconnell Aquatic Centre Next Door, Parks, Schools, Shopping & Dining, All Steps From Your Door!
– A Short Distance To The Eaton Centre, Ryerson University And More!
Once again, hoping to find some laidback responsible tenants.
Immediate possession available
416 508 7816
Not looking for realtor representation. Serious inquiries pls.
View Original Source Source