Hi potential renters! (Updated pics to come).
Pet friendly, furnished & feels bigger than the square footage suggests. Close to everything you could ever need:
– Multiple Skytrain stops within walking distance.
– MANY dog friendly parks (near the water too!).
– Tons of grocers, shopping, restaurants, banking institution, etc.
– Close to Evo parking hubs!
– An amazing and responsive building manager who lives in the building (he truly makes living here a delight).
– Storage locker available for $50 a month.
– Bike storage in building.
– Rooftop garden plots for rent (best part of living here).
– Potential option to rent a parking spot in the building.
– Communal BBQ area.
– Furnishings include: Tons of storage options, couch, bedroom furniture including a STORAGE bed frame + bed, 2 televisions, coffee table, toaster, some cookware, bathroom accessories, etc.
– In-suite washing machine and dryer.
– Fun & easy going landlords 🙂
It is located in the DTES (downtown east side)/chinatown. When we say Downtown East Side, we mean right in the heart. We are looking to find someone who understands what this means. If you don’t know about the area but are still interested, please contact us and ask questions! We have loved living in our home and already miss our neighbours and the convenience it offered. But, with a new baby, we are simply in that phase of life where we needed to upgrade our living space. We hope to find a long term tenant to lessen the stress of this next phase!
We’ve put a lot of work and furnishings into the place so there is a damage deposit. Internet is ready for you to set up and you are also in charge of utilities. Please email to find out more or set up a time to come view the place (virtual available). Available immediately.
Side Note: We used to not require a pet deposit, but sadly we experienced one of those horror tenant stories and will also ask a pet damage deposit in addition to the normal one. We also will have to be more diligent in checking references and credit.
View Original Source Source