Be the first person to live in this brand-new, bright, garden view 2-bedroom 1 bath corner unit on the 4th floor of Fraser Landmark located in Surrey’s downtown district. Some of the features includes:
• Beautiful garden and city view, decent size balcony, quiet side of the building, spacious kitchen island
• Very convenient location-walking distance to Skytrain station (10 minutes walk); Jim Pattison Outpatient Care & Surgery Centre, Surrey Memorial Hospital, City Centre, City Hall, Library, SFU, KPU, Schools nearby.
• Modern fixtures and finishes (laminate flooring in living area and kitchen, carpeted bedroom, granite countertops, built-in closet organizer and wood grain blinds in each room)
• Stainless steel appliances (fridge, electric glass top stove, oven, washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave)
• 1 Parking stall (underground parking with secured gated entry; electric car charging station) and 1 bike storage
• Keyless FOB entry (intercom system for visitor access)
• Phone/television connections in bedroom and main living area
• In house amenities such as gym, social Lounge, kids play area,
• A rooftop entertaining terrace spread over 2,000 square feet including a fire pit, BBQ, Yoga Tai Chi Studio, Ping Pong table, Guardrail Kompan playhouse.
• For the nature lovers, Green Timbers Urban Forest & Park with trails, fishing lake, picnic area all are within a short walk.
• Rent is $1900/month (electricity, internet and cable not included)
• One year lease preferred.
• No Smoking; No pets.
• Reference /credit check may be required.
To request a viewing, please e-mail / reply with:
Full name and contact phone
Your expected living arrangements (start/end of the lease, number of occupants with a brief introduction of each of them, etc.)
Current employment details (employer, length of employment, etc.)
View Original Source Source