Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment for rent. Located near Marine Gateway, Langara, and Oakridge in South Vancouver, 1 minute walk from Marine Drive Canada Line Skytrain Station. Includes WiFi, utilities, and laundry. Long and short term available.
- 1 bedroom apartment: $2150 per month
- Minimum 1 month lease
- Utilities included: heat, water, electricity, wifi internet, garbage disposal
- Fully furnished and move-in ready
- Pet friendly
- Security deposit: half month’s rent
- References and proof of employment required
Limited availability. Call or reply to this listing for more information. Please include your name, phone number, email, and move-in/out dates. Virtual tours available.
- 450 sqft 1 bedroom apartment
- 1 double bed
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen: stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, water kettle, coffee maker, utensils, cookware, dishes
- In-unit laundry machines: washer and dryer
- Amenities: hair dryer, living room furniture, dining room furniture (TV not included)
- Private balcony, subject to availability
- Live-in building caretaker
- 1 minute walk to Skytrain
Built in 2016, GEC Marine Gateway features modern interior designs, energy-efficient amenities, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard in Vancouver’s most convenient neighbourhood. The prime location at Cambie Street and Marine Drive, right across from the Skytrain Station, means that residents have quick commutes to Downtown Vancouver and Richmond. Just across the street are dozens of shops and services, such as T&T Supermarket, Cineplex movie theatre, Winners department store, and so much more! Nearby attractions include Oakridge Centre, Langara College, and Queen Elizabeth Park. Discover Vancouver by staying at GEC Marine Gateway, the city’s leading rental accommodation.
Availability and rates may be subject to change without notice. Photos are for reference only. Furnishing and floor plans may vary. Utilities are inclusive, subject to normal/reasonable consumption.
View Original Source Source