Bright east facing 1 Bedroom suite with a view from balcony. 1 Bathroom + Den/flex room. Located in the core of Olympic Village, few blocks away from the Canada Line Skytrain (Olympic Village station) and Expo Line Skytrain (Science World station). Close to groceries stores, cinema, banks, coffee shops and restaurants making it the ideal place to live.
Monthly rent: $2500 / 1 br – 574 sq.ft. All furnished with utilities. Just move in with your suitcases!
Minimum three months lease.
– Furnished, Queen size bed, Duvet with cover, bed sheets, pillows, bath towels, hand towels, face towels, couch, 2 TVs, DVD player, etc
– hardwood flooring throughout
– kitchen appliances, pots, pans, cutlery, glassware, dishes, everything necessary in the kitchen
– Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Gas Stove
– free In-suite laundry (Washer and Dryer), iron, ironing board
– Nice Bathroom with shower
– Security key fobs
-one parking space
-Utilities: Hot/cold water, electricity, cablevision, internet, gas, heat and air conditioning by Enerpro included in rent.
-gym, swimming pool and hot tub for private condo
-Community Centre is one block away with gym
– Just 11 minutes to walk to both the Canada Line and Millennium/Expo Line Skytrain stations.
– Several restaurants just steps from your door, as well as lifestyle necessities such as dentists, banks, optometrists and spas!
– Minutes from the Sea Wall, Granville Island, Downtown Vancouver, Creekside Community Centre, Science World, Roger’s Arena, Main Street, BC Place, Edgewater Casino, and public transportation by bus, skytrain or aqua-bus.
Available August 1, 2021. Minimum three months rental then month to month.
– Damage deposit
– No smoking/No pets/ No subletting
– Comply with all strata bylaws
– $100 Strata move-in fee.
If you are interested, please contact us with a brief description of yourself and why you are interested in this apartment. We would like to know a bit about you.
Following review of your response you will be provided with an application form and schedule of viewing times.
View Original Source Source