Located near Oakridge and Langara, a fully furnished studio with two sectioned rooms just 5 minutes from Canada Line Skytrain Station. Includes WiFi, utilities, laundry, and gym. Pet friendly. Long and short term available.
- Minimum 1 month
- Utilities included: heat, water, electricity, wifi, garbage disposal
- Paid underground parking available
- Fully furnished and move-in ready
- Security deposit: half month’s rent
- Pet friendly
- References and proof of employment required
Limited availability. Call or reply to this listing for more information. Please include your name, phone number, email, and move-in/out dates. Virtual tours and video viewings available.
- 400-500 sqft studio apartment
- 2 sectioned rooms with 2 loft beds, can be easily converted to desk/office workspace
- 1 bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Fully equipped kitchen: stove, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, water kettle, coffee maker, utensils, cookware, dishes
- In-unit laundry machines: washer and dryer
- Amenities: hair dryer, bedding, living room furniture, dining room furniture
- On-site security and fob access
- Property management team and live-in building caretaker
- 5 minutes walk to Skytrain
At GEC Pearson, modern living has never been more exciting. The two brand new buildings are fully furnished and feature premium amenities in bright and airy apartments. Located in one of Vancouver’s most central and convenient neighbourhoods between Cambie and Marine Drive, GEC Pearson is just minutes away from Vancouvers best parks, shopping centres, and attractions. Just steps away from Marine Gateway and the Skytrain Station, you can enjoy a fast 15-minute commute to Downtown Vancouver or Richmond Centre. Nearby attractions include Oakridge Centre, Langara College, and Queen Elizabeth Park. Discover Vancouver by staying at GEC Pearson, the city’s leading rental accommodation.
Availability and rates may be subject to change without notice. Photos are for reference only. Furnishing and floor plans may vary. Utilities are inclusive, subject to normal/reasonable usage.
View Original Source Source