Fantastic central location at W33rd near Oak Street.
– Steps from BC Children’s / Women’s Hospital, Eric Hamber School, Safeway, Starbucks and close to VGH, Queen Elizabeth Park, Van Dusen, walk to Hillcrest Community Centre and Oakridge Mall.
– Walk to the Canada Line at Oakridge Mall or King Edward. Tons of Car To Go or Evo car rentals around.
– Bus #17 to downtown. Bus #25 & #33 to UBC direct.
Surrounded by wonderful parks like Queen Elizabeth Park, Hillcrest Community Centre, Nat Bailey Stadium
We are near grocery stores, local and ethnic eateries and cafes. Award Winning> Thai -Indian -Malaysian- Vegan / Vegetarian ; Carribean, French, Italian Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Canadian farm to table, local bars, many cafes for your favorite cuppa of Joe and unique indie retail shopping on Cambie, Main or Granville Streets.
Great, well maintained character home has hardwood floors and mountain views from the kitchen.
The suite is located in the top floor of the house with your own suite entrance.
Available May 1
Rent is $1,850 per month plus 1/3 utilities ($85 on ave for Hydro and Fortis)
Tenants pays cable, and internet.
Free street parking available in front of house; Shared patio with table, chairs and bbq.
Ideal for 1 or 2 people max; medical staff as it’s very close to Women’s and Children’s Hospital, VGH, GF Strong Rehab Centre
Includes sofa(bed), queen bed, dining table with 4 chairs, desk, lamps
Washer and dryer shared with 2 other suites; 650 sq ft.
References and credit check required. Non smoker, no pets, quiet, non partiers. Lease of one year preferred.
Please provide your name, phone and email for faster response.
Still available if posting is up.
To help stop the spread of COVID-19 please follow these rules:
– Wear a mask to the viewing
– Please social distance at all times
– Do not touch anything inside and outside the property
– Do not use the bathroom in the property
– If you are sick, please do not go out to view properties
– If you have been outside of Canada within the past 14 days, you must self-isolate, stay home, and not go out to view properties
View Original Source Source