See a real video of the property now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7c5lEuNc1o
The Canvas is a well maintained, 5-year-old building with a great community atmosphere. Walking distance to all your favourite local Mount Pleasant restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, and breweries. Easy access to the heart of downtown Vancouver via bike or public transit. Enjoy the amenities of a full size weights/exercise room, large craft/workshop, inside courtyard space with BBQ, and party room!
• Spacious 615 sq. ft. with hardwood floors
• 3 large closets/storage, full size in suite washer/dryer, and sleek, signature stainless steel kitchen appliances with a 5-burner gas stove
• Heated bathroom floors!
• Balcony: Yes w/ barbeque
• Parking: Yes (1 Secure Underground Stall next to wall outlet for EV charging)
• Storage Locker: Yes
• Bike Locker: Yes (secure bike room)
• Utilities: Heat, Water, Natural Gas
• Pets: Pets Negotiable with Pet Deposit
• Situated beside Emily Carr University of Arts & Design
• Across the street from St. Francis Xavier School
• 15min walk to Vancouver Community College
• 10min walk to Main Street Skytrain, Science World, and Olympic Village
• 5min drive to downtown Vancouver
• 35min by express bus (#84) or 20min drive to UBC
• Popular Central Valley Greenway bike pathway at your doorstep taking you to the Vancouver Seawall
Tenancy Length Required: 1 Year Cont. Month to Month
Tenancy Insurance Policy Required: Yes
Move-In Fee Applicable: Yes – $200 Strata Move-In Fee
**PLEASE REPLY to arrange a viewing with.
1. How Many Occupants?
2. Desired Tenancy Move In / Start Date?
3. Contact Email + Cell Phone Number
4. Need furnished unit? Let’s talk.
5. Some General background information about yourself! 🙂
View Original Source Source