This exceptional 1 bedroom + den apartment (unfurnished) features a bright and spacious living area and bedroom, with beautiful views of the city, water, and mountains. Imagine yourself waking up to spectacular views every morning! The den can be used as a dedicated office space or extra storage. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, plenty of storage, and built in cabinet lighting. You will be able to enjoy a covered outdoor balcony just off of the living room, making it versatile regardless of the weather.
Excellent location in the heart of Yaletown. Close to the seawall, parks, grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Very walkable location, as well as close to various types of transit systems. A 99 walk score, 100 transit score, 80 bike score: https://www.walkscore.com/score/909-mainland-st-vancouver-bc-canada.
The apartment and building (Yaletown Park) are both well maintained and taken care of.
• 32nd floor with city, mountain, and water views
• Den (can be used as an office room or additional storage)
• Stainless steel kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator, garburator) with granite countertops
• In-suite laundry
• Built in closets for coats, clothing, etc.
• Balcony (BBQ allowed)
• Upscale interior finishing, including built-in wine rack
• Carpet & tile
• 1 underground parking spot
• Full gym
• Media room
• Games room
• Party/Lounge room
• Shared outdoor terrace area
• Guest suite available for out-of-town guests
• Guest parking
• Concierge and 24 hour security
• Bike storage
No smoking. No pets. Minimum 1 year lease. Tenant insurance required.
Tenant is responsible for paying the move-in fee.
BC Hydro, internet, TV, phone utilities not included.
Available April 1, 2021.
Please email me with some information about yourself and a phone number you can be reached at, if you are interested in attending a viewing.
View Original Source Source