Hi! I’m David!
My incredible roomie is off to study in the Netherlands, so there will be a large, unfurnished bedroom available for a single person available in our two-bedroom unit, from August 1.
About the unit:
• Bright ground floor unit
• 2 bedrooms (1 available)
• Shared bathroom, kitchen and living area
• In-building laundry (coin operated)
• Shared garden
• Baseboard electrical heating
• Off-street parking
• Safe neighborhood
• Courteous neighbors
• Consistently maintained by a great landlord
• No pets (boo!)
• Two blocks to Commercial Drive
• Seven blocks to Hastings Street
• Three blocks to Britannia Rec Center
• One block to Templeton Pool
• Surrounded by local bars, restaurants, cafes and parks
You’ll be living with just one other person (moi). I’m laid back, 34, a full-time professional (in the office during banking hours) and part-time musician (most weeknights). Originally from Melbourne, I have now been living in Vancouver for 3.5 years. I’m a vegetarian, and spend my spare time reading, listening / playing music and watching (usually pretty bad) horror movies.
This isn’t a party house; it’s a home – I’m not looking for any drinkers, night owls, loud personalities or messy domestic habits. I love a chat and sharing space, but I also appreciate downtime to recharge and personal privacy. Hopefully you do too.
The nitty gritty:
• $840 paid monthly
• $420 (2 weeks) deposit required
• All bills split evenly 2-ways (internet, hydro, gas)
• Referral required
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to connect any time. If you’re interested in viewing the place and sharing a coffee, let me know a little about you and what you’re hoping to find.
Thanks for looking!
View Original Source Source