Wellesley Court Apartments, at 1918 McCallum Rd in Abbotsford, is a new four-storey new rental apartment building featuring one bedroom, one bedroom + den, and two bedroom apartments, which is close to amenities, services and public transit.
Residents enjoy living in a new, intercom secure building with expertly decorated common areas and landscaped grounds. Wellesley Court also offers underground parking, elevators, wheel-chair accessibility, a fitness centre and a bicycle storage area.
Apartments include contemporary kitchens with appliances including dishwasher, window coverings, in-suite washer/dryer, walk-in closets and ensuite bathrooms. All apartments are cat-friendly, have in-suite storage and come cable and Internet ready.
Nearby, residents will find parks, easy access to shopping and services and many restaurants and cafes in the area. The building is within walking distance to the University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford Regional Hospital and several drugstores. The location is also close to the Trans Canada Highway.
Wellesley Court Apartments in Abbotsford has successfully completed the certification process and is now a Certified Rental Building ( CRB ). The CRB Program requires rental apartment buildings to meet quality assurance measures across 50 Standards of Practice within the program. Kelson Group is committed to maintaining a standard of quality for its residents and supports the goal to provide residents with quality assurances when selecting an apartment. For more information on the CRB Program please see our news article.
Learn more about Wellesley Court Apartments and more apartments for rent in Abbotsford by contacting the building manager today.
Connect with our building manager today to learn about the many ways you can tour your future home.
We offer guided tours with the building manager by appointment as well as Self-Guided and Virtual Tours to ensure your tour is safe, efficient, and positive. It’s easy!
STEP ONE: Connect with our Building Manager today.
STEP TWO: They will find out what you’re looking for in an apartment to help you live better.
STEP THREE: Self-Guide or Virtually tour. Our Building Manager will put together a tour for you to highlight what is most important to you as well as suite options.
COVID 19 protocol will be followed for any on-site visits to ensure everyone’s safety.
*All prices, availability, and incentives are subject to change. Conditions may apply. Floor plans and photos on our website provide general information about our suites.
Individual suites may be different than shown.
Wellesley Court is a new rental apartment building opened on July 1, 2014.
- Underground parking in a secure four storey building.
- Fitness room with quality exercise equipment
- Bike storage room
- Spacious and nicely decorated lobbies and hallways
- Smoke free building
- Indoor cat friendly, sorry no dogs
- Wellesley Court is conveniently located on McCallum Road between Highway 1 and Marshall Road
- Walking distance to University of the Fraser Valley and the Abbotsford Regional Hospital
- Close to restaurants, drug stores and many other options in the neighbourhood
- Easy driving access to Highway 1 Freeway and all parts of Abbotsford
- Modern design and stylishly decorated throughout
- Stainless steel appliances include a fridge, stove and dishwasher
- In suite front load washer and dryer (no more coin laundry)
- Quartz (hard surface) counters in kitchen and bathroom
- Open style kitchens with wood grain cabinets
- All two bedroom suites have two full bathrooms
- Vertical window blinds
- Bright suites with large windows and patio decks
- Electric fireplaces in two bedroom corner suites
- On-site staff
- Fitness room
- Public transit
- Wheelchair access
- Shopping nearby
- Underground parking
- Parks nearby
- Visitor parking
- Outdoor parking
- No Smoking allowed
- Online Applications
- Video Chat
- Virtual Tour
- Carpeted floors
- Window coverings
- Ensuite bathroom
- Individual thermostats
- In-suite storage
- Walk-in closets
- Internet ready
- Dryer in suite
- Washer in suite
- Cable ready
- Vinyl plank floors
View Original Source Source